Tuesday 30 September 2008

Randoms




Here are some images I pilfered off Blame it on the voices...

My internet connection is still problematic, here is the most recent email I sent the hoors...

8 days later and still no explanation from Orange as to why my broadband has slowed down to under 135kbps.

If Orange is unable to supply me with a reasonable speed I demand that the MAC is sent to me via email so I can contact another internet supplier for a decent service. I am not wasting anymore time or money and am requesting that at least a months fee is refunded to me. I shall be terminating my contract on 26th October (30 days notice) agreed by Andrew as per telephone conversation, as I am getting relayed the same waffle over and over every time I call.

Looking forward to a swift reply,
Joanne.

PS. You smell of curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment